Range Road continues to offer our 20 Ton Firewood Processor to fill a void in the industry, offering acreage owners an economical and well engineered processor. The Range Road Firewood Processor is built to last with direct customer input. From the powder coated structure, to its reliable 14 H.P Kohler gas engine, this processor will exceed your expectations and turn your logs into firewood effortlessly!
- General Specifications
- Cutting & Splitting
- Safety & Warranty
- Manuals & Brochure
- Can produce more than 1 cord/hour
- 20 ton ram
- 28.8 Lpm 2250 Psi hydraulic pump
- 6 second ram cycle time
- 40cm log diameter capability
- Up to 61cm Splitting length
- 2-4 way splitter (optional 6 way)
- 3.66m log lengths, with standard log arm
- 152mm wide conveyor belt & 3.2m length
- 135/70/12 wheels/tires (rated up to 80 km/hour)
- 475 kgs overall weight
- Bar oil drip system to keep the chain lubricated while cutting
- Powder coated steel finishes
- 1 year warranty
- 3 year engine warranty from Kohler
- Simply load your log on the table and roller arm, advance the log to the preset length (up to 610mm), grab the saw bar handle, pull down and the saw chain spins and you are cutting through the log, the amount of pressure you apply depends on the density and dryness of the wood, but remember to let the chainsaw do the work, once you finish the cut the ram automatically advances to split the cut wood in either half or quarters depending on whether you use the 2 or 4 way splitter, we also offer an optional 6 way splitter. The ram automatically extends and retracts, ready for the next piece.The Range Road RR20T Firewood Processor is a simple and safe to use product designed to cut and split wood in one operation.
- The split firewood then advances up the hydraulically driven conveyor system. The conveyor is great for piling your wood into bins, trailers or trucks, thus eliminating multiple handling and saving you time!
- The height of the conveyor can be adjusted simply by repositioning the leg. The conveyor can also be folded in half for easy storage or transport. The conveyor itself is 3.2m long.
- The rolling log table can also be folded up for transport and storage, reducing the overall footprint when not in use. Even the tongue of the processor is removable for storage.
All steel components are lasercut for accuracy and either have a powder coated or galvanized finish to stand up to Canadian weather. We recommend covering your processor when not in use, but if you forget, it’s good to know it will endure nature.
The Wedge is 20mm Thick x 145mm Wide
The log can be cut into lengths up to 610mm.
The 20 ton ram splits the wood against the standard 2/4 way splitter (cuts wood in 2 or 4 pieces) or we offer an optional 6 way splitter.
The RR20T has a Hydraulic Chainsaw with an 18″ Oregon bar, designed to be used in conjunction with an 0.058″ x 0.325″ x 72 chain.
The chainsaw is hydraulically driven, meaning you do not need to supply your own chainsaw. This provides a much quieter and easier to operate system than processors that require the use of chainsaw.
It features a slant cylinder design, with a cast iron cylinder bore and overhead valve for easy access. The Quad-Clean 4-stage air filtration system ensures only clean air enters the engine for maximum power and life of the engine.
In addition, this engine is backed by a 3 year commercial warranty and can be serviced through your local Kohler dealer.
2) Safety chains with quick attach caribiners
3) Tongue Jack with pivoting wheel & quick release to easily lift up
4) Tripod stabilizer
5) Kolher Command Pro CH440 14HP Gas Engine
6) 20 Ton Fast Speed Ram -6 Second cycle time
7) Quality hydraulic components
8) Large Hydraulic filler tube with a built in screen and visual level gauge
9) Highway rated tires & rims, standard trailer wheel bearings
10) Heavy powder coated plate steel body
11) Log roller arm folds up for mobility & storage
12) Adjustable length chainsaw arm
13) Gravity feed bar oil tank
14) Solid safety cover over chainsaw lifts for easy maintenance
15) Manual ram engage/disengage handle
16) Heavy steel fenders
17) Easy to adjust splitter wedge height
18) Safety cage disables hydraulics when open
19) Conveyor side extensions help keep the wood moving
20) 300mm wide conveyor belt with metal cleats
21) 3.2 meter output conveyor, foldable for mobility
22) Leg & chain to adjust conveyor height
Our units come with a 2 year warranty on the body and 1 year on the Hydraulics
*commercial use warranty is 3 months*
- 6 way Splitter Head
- Atv Wheel and Tires
- 3.2 Meter Outfeed Conveyor
- Conveyor winch & Extension Kit
- Hydraulic Infeed
RR21666 way Splitter Head - replaces the 2/4 way standard splitter head in seconds, open the safety cage, lift one out, drop the other in, close the safety cage.
Fits RR20T & RR27T Processors only
Try our 22x11-10 6 Ply Rim & Tire combo
RR2175 ATV Wheels & Tires to fit RR20T and RR27T Processors
RR25023.2 Meter Output Conveyor with 150mm (6") wide belt and side extensions.
This will fit any RR2000/RR2500/RR20T or RR27T.
This kit will fit all Range Road RR2000/RR2500, RR20T & RR27T Firewood Processors.
RR2501Hydraulic infeed assembly, mounts to all RR2000, RR2500,RR20T & RR27T Firewood Processors.
It mounts to existing brackets and only 2 holes need to be drilled to mount the hand control.
In Stock $1250.00 Kit