Range Road offers our EcoProPTO Firewood Processor to help fill a void in the industry, offering acreage owners an economical and well engineered processor.
The Range Road EcoProPTO firewood processor is based on our proven models with stronger hydraulics to push it to 27 Tons. This 3 point hitch model can be used with most tractors over 20hp. From the powder coated structure, to its reliable PTO drive, this processor will exceed your expectations and turn your logs into firewood effortlessly!
- 18" Oregon Hydraulic Chainsaw Bar
- 27 Ton Hydraulic Ram
- 7 Second Cycle Time
- Maximum Log Diameter 16"
- Maximum Split Length 24" (adjustable)
- 3 Point Mount
- 3.2 Output Conveyor
- Conveyor Winch Kit
- 10" Wide Conveyor
- 2" Ball Coupler
- 2-4 Way Adjustable Splitter
- Safety Cage
- Safety Switch
***Infeed not included.
- Once it is mounted to the 3 Point hitch on your tractor and the PTO shaft is connected, simply load your log on the table and roller arm, advance the log to the preset length (up to 610mm), grab the saw bar handle, pull down and the saw chain spins and you are cutting through the log, the amount of pressure you apply depends on the density and dryness of the wood, but remember to let the chainsaw do the work, once you finish the cut the ram automatically advances to split the cut wood in either half or quarters depending on whether you use the 2 or 4 way splitter, we also offer an optional 6 way splitter. The ram automatically extends and retracts, ready for the next piece.
- The split firewood then advances up the hydraulically driven conveyor system. The conveyor is great for piling your wood into bins, trailers or trucks, thus eliminating multiple handling and saving you time! - The height of the conveyor can be adjusted simply by using the included winch. The conveyor can also be folded in half for easy storage or transport. The conveyor itself is 3.2m long. - The rolling log table can also be folded up for transport and storage, reducing the overall footprint when not in use.
All steel components are lasercut for accuracy and either have a powder coated or galvanized finish to stand up to Canadian weather. We recommend covering your processor when not in use, but if you forget, it’s good to know it will endure nature.
The Wedge is 20mm Thick x 145mm Wide
Our units come with a 1 year warranty on the body and the Hydraulics
*commercial use warranty is 3 months*
Submit your review