The RR430 wood chipper is powered by a 13.5hp Briggs & Stratton engine which make makes light work of brush and branches up to 4.5" in diameter.
Equipped with standard 2" trailer ball for easy towing to location. The chute rotates 360° to direct debris. The RR430 is a self feeding, belt driven, disc style chipper that will get the job done.
- 13.5hp Briggs & Stratton gasoline engine, air-cooled 4-stroke
- Electric Start
- Maximum Chipping Capacity: 4.5" (11cm) diameter
- Disc Chipping System: 550mm x 20mm
- 360° Rotatable Discharge Chute
- 2" Trailer Ball
- Emergency Stop
- Levelling Feet (does not come with wheel as pictured)
- 4.8-8 16" Wheels
- Chute Opening 21cm x 16cm (8" x 6")
Replacement blades available through our online store - purchase here.
Unit Weight 242kg
Unit Dimensions: 255 x 101 x 181 cm LWH
Crate Dimension 105 x 77 x 125 cm