2 Trailers in 1
The Range Road RR600 trailer is ready to go to work as the perfect addition for property owners, sawyers, and hunters, not only as a Utility Trailer with a dump box, but also for hauling logs and lumber. The RR600 is intended to be towed behind your ATV, UTV or tractor, and will haul dirt, rocks, firewood and more. Simply remove the two hinge pins and slide the box off and with the addition of the four extension arms, you are ready to haul logs or lumber. The length of the trailer is also adjustable making it possible to safely haul the lumber or logs up to 3.65M (12’) long!
- The RR600 was designed as a heavy duty and highly versatile trailer for acreage owners to aid in maintaining their properties and woodlots.
- The RR600 dump box is made from stamped galvanized steel and can easily be tilted to a 65° angle, using the mechanical winch to lift it.
- Heavy Duty Frame Construction - The RR600 frame and chassis is made of heavy duty, 4mm thick square tube and is seam welded. The entire chassis is then galvanized to protect from corrosion.
- The trailer tongue is designed with a pivoting ball hitch ensuring that the trailer and your machine function and ride independent of one another. It also features a greaseable fitting.
- The dump box is also galvanized and is mounted to its own powder coated reinforcement structure for added rigidity.
- The complete chassis system connects to a heavy duty, tandem walking beam axle system, featuring 4-bolt hub bearings, where the four 22×12-8 off-road ATV tires are mounted. The walking beam suspension utilizes one pivoting pin that comes standard with a greaseable fitting.
Submit your review