22" Sawmill with BRIGGS & STRATTON Engine
NEW 4 POST MODEL!
- 10hp Briggs & Stratton Engine
- 4 Post Head Support
- Maximum Log Diameter: 22" (51cm)
- Maximum Cut Depth: 7" (17.5cm)
- Maximum Cut Length: 124" (315cm)
- Total Track Length: 4.1m (2x 2.05m sections)
- Track Size: 3/8" x 2.25" x 3 7/8"
- 10° Blade: 144" x 1.25" x .042"
- Distance Between Blade Guides: 21" (53 cm)
- Distance Between Blade Guide Posts: 21.5" (55 cm)
***Note: Sawmill size determines the maximum log diameter that can be processed.
The maximum slab width is determined by the distance between the blade guide bearings.
The Range Road RR5022B portable saw mill is a great tool for any lumber project. It has the capabilities of sawing logs up to 22 inches in diameter. The RR5022B is equipped with a 10Hp Briggs & Stratton engine & a 144" 10° blade with blade speed of 3150 fpm. Our sawmill can cut from 1/16" veneers to 7" thick slabs.
You can easily add as many 2.05m extensions as your job requires.
For easy mobility, add one of our trailers.
Submit your review