32" Sawmill with 22hp Predator Engine
- 22 hp Predator Engine
- Electric Start
- 4 Post Head Support
- Maximum Log Diameter: 32" (81 cm)
- Maximum Cut Length: 124" (315 cm)
- 10° Blade: 156" x 1.25" x .042"
- Blade Speed: 3150 fpm
- Track Length: 4.1m (2x 2.05m sections)
- Track Size: 1/4" x 2 1/4" x 3 5/8"
- Maximum Cut Depth: 7" (17.5 cm)
- ADJUSTABLE Distance Between Blade Guides: 10"- 29" (25.4cm - 73.7cm)
- Distance Between Blade Guide Posts: 31.5" (80 cm)
- 1 Crate 953 lbs. (433 kg)
***Note: Sawmill size determines the maximum log diameter that can be processed.
The maximum slab width is determined by the distance between the blade guide bearings.
The Range Road RR5032A portable sawmill is versatile which makes it a great tool for any lumber project. It has the capability of sawing logs up to 32” in diameter and a cutting length of 122”. It is equipped with a 22hp Predator engine and has a blade speed of 3150 fpm.
You can add as many 2.05m extension kits as you need for your job or you can mount it on one of our trailers for easy portability.
See below for package pricing.
Submit your review
Purchased the 32” mill, exceeds expectations every day. Compared to other comparable mills (Norwood, frontier, woodmizer), the features, quality and service on the Range Road were all better. Thanks guys.