32" Sawmill with 22Hp Rato Engine
The Range Road RR5032A portable sawmill is versatile which makes it a great tool for any lumber project. It has the capability of sawing logs up to 32” in diameter and a cutting length of 122”. It is equipped with a 22hp Predator engine and has a blade speed of 3150 fpm.
You can add as many 2.05m extension kits as you need for your job or you can mount it on one of our trailers for easy portability.
See below for package pricing. Prices do not include taxes, assembly or applicable FOB Eckville, Alberta.
32″ Sawmill with 22Hp Rato Engine
32″ Sawmill with 3m Trailer
32″ Sawmill with 5m Trailer Kit
- Powered by a 22 HP Rato Electric Start engine.
- Belt driven with a clutch for superior power transfer between engine and machine, creates efficiency and allows for a smoother operation overall.
- Built with a solid 4-post carriage design that is strong and grooved roller wheels with sealed bearings to make rolling the head smooth.
- Easy saw head hand-crank lifting mechanism that can be adjustable (Optional Kit)
- Permanent sealed bearings that help avoid vibrational wear and tear, increasing accuracy, output and longevity over time.
- Two adjustable log clamps to avoid any movement while cutting, this will help to give you a clean final product.
- Ability to precisely adjust the cut thickness of each log so you can mill the lumber to whatever dimensions are needed for your project.
- Manual feed saw head powered by the user giving total control cover the cutting process for maximum safety and desired outcome.
- Additional 2.05m track extension kit is available to bring the total cutting capacity up to 16’ or more.
- Max log diameter: 32"
- Maximum Log Diameter: 32" (81 cm)
- Maximum Cut Length: 124" (315 cm)
- 10° Blade: 156" x 1.5" x .042"
- Blade Speed: 3150 fpm
- Track Length: 4.1m (2x 2.05m sections)
- Track Size: 1/4" x 2 1/4" x 3 5/8"
- Maximum Cut Depth: 6.5" (16.5 cm)
- ADJUSTABLE Distance Between Blade Guides: 10"- 29" (25.4cm - 73.7cm)
- Distance Between Blade Guide Posts: 31 1/2" (80 cm)
- ***Note: Sawmill size determines the maximum log diameter that can be processed.
The maximum slab width is determined by the distance between the blade guide bearings.
- Blade wheel diameter: 19"
- Blade engagement: Belt drive
- Blade guide: By roller & guide
- Blade tension: By adjustable T-Handle
- Blade lubrication: water tank
- Blade specifications:
- Blade length: 156’’ (3962 mm)
- Blade width: 1.5’’ (38 mm)
- Blade kerf: 0.035’’-0.43’’ (0.9-1.1 mm).
- 22hp Predator (Rato)
- Start type: Electric Start
- Low Oil automatic shutdown
The Range Road RR5032A portable sawmill is versatile which makes it a great tool for any lumber project. It is capable of sawing logs up to 32” in diameter and comes standard with cut length ability of 3m (122”). This sawmill comes equipped with a 22Hp Predator engine.
Blade length is 156" & blade speed is 3150 fpm.
Add as many 2.05m extension kits as you need for your job.
Trailer options available for portability. See package pricing on this page.
We also have larger and smaller versions of this sawmill available.
Submit your review