29" Sawmill with Briggs & Stratton Engine
- 13.5 hp Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Electric Start
- 4 Post Head Support
- Maximum Log Diameter: 29" (74 cm)
- Maximum Cut Length: 124" (315 cm)
- 10° Blade: 148" x 1.25" x .042"
- Blade Speed: 3150 fpm
- Track Length: 4.1m (2x 2.05m sections)
- Track Size: 1/4" x 2 1/4" x 3 5/8"
- Maximum Cut Depth: 6.5" (16.5 cm)
- Distance Between Blade Guides: 27.5" (70cm)
- Distance Between Blade Guide Posts: 24.5" (62 cm)
- 1 Crate 1050 lbs. (476 kg) 84"L x 25"W x 32" H
***Note: Sawmill size determines the maximum log diameter that can be processed.
The maximum slab width is determined by the distance between the blade guide bearings.
The Range Road RR5029 portable sawmill is versatile which makes it a great tool for any lumber project. It has the capabilities of sawing logs up to 29” in diameter and a cutting length of 122" (310 cm). This sawmill is equipped with a 13.5hp Briggs & Stratton engine. 148" 10° blade & blade speed of 3150 fpm.
You can add as many 2.05m extension kits as you need for your job & you can mount it on one of our trailers for easy portability.
See package pricing below.
Submit your review
After much debate and time spent looking at various types of mills and homemade ones as well after seeing the rangeroad mill my mind was made up.Not only was it allot heavier then some other entry level sawmills the setup was quick and easy and Rod from Carvel Corner made sure I was 100% satisfied with the purchase. Very nice mill, out performs my expectations every day.