The Range Road RR403 ATV UTV towable wood chipper comes with a 13.5hp Briggs & Stratton gas engine and electric start. Comes equipped with draw bar & 2" trailer ball coupler as well as an adjustable support foot.
The RR403 Wood Chipper is belt driven from a centrifugal clutch on the 13.5Hp engine, it uses 2 easy to adjust belts to transfer power and can handle branches up to a maximum 4.5" in diameter if direct fed through the unit. Recommended regular use for self feed < 3".
The RR403 drum has two reversible thick hardened steel cutting edges and the hopper can be opened to easily clean out debris when your job is finished.
- 2" Coupler
- 13.5 hp Brigs & Stratton Engine
- Electric Start
- Adjustable Support Foot
- 2 Hardened Steel (reversible) Cutting Blades
- Maximum Chipping Diameter 4.5" (3" or less recommended for regular use)
- Chippin Capacity 8-9 cbm per hour
- Pneumatic Wheels 16 x 8 - 7
- Includes Wheel Extensions for Stability
- Chute Rotation 360°
Dimensions & Weight:
- Unit HLW 40" x 71" 31.5" Weight 408 lbs (185 kg)
- Shipping Crate LWH 36" x 31" x 44" (91 cm x 78 cm x 112 cm) Weight 500 lbs. (228 kg)
Replacement blades available. $40 each
Submit your review
RR403 Wood Chipper
Average rating: 0 reviews