The Range Road RR602 ATV UTV logging trailer is made for hauling logs & lumber. It has a heavy duty frame with walking beam suspension, a safety cage to keep the logs away from sliding up into the rear of your ATV/UTV & also features removable bunks.
Heavy duty frame construction! The frame and chassis is made of heavy duty, 4mm thick square tubing and is seam welded. The entire chassis is galvanized & powder coated to protect it from corrosion.
The trailer tongue is designed with a pivoting ball hitch ensuring that the trailer and your machine function and ride independent of one another. It also features a greaseable fitting.
The complete chassis system connects to a heavy duty, tandem walking beam axle system finished off with ATV wheels/tires to get you around.
This trailer is the RR600 without the tub and crane assembly.
- 4 Removable Support Posts
- 2" Coupler
- Pivoting Ball Hitch (greasable)
- Tongue Weight 120 lbs. (54 kg)
- Mesh Safety Cage
- Galvanized Chassis
- Tandem Walking Beam Axles
- (4) 4-Bolt Wheels w/22" x 12" - 8 Offroad ATV Tires
- Ground Clearance Centre of Frame 33cm (13″)
- Ground Clearance Under Axles 23cm (9″)
Submit your review
Awesome trailer got one last year after hauling 75-100 cord not a problem!